AeroTrak®+ Portable Airborne Particle Counters (APCs) are ideal for all industries for cleanroom certification, monitoring and specialized tasks including gas testing and filter scanning.
Engineered for you, they provide the newest features you’ve been asking for in a portable particle counter:
- Data integrity (including Annex 1)
- Communication options
- Intuitive GUI — requires no manuals to operate, significantly reducing the chance for user error and simplifying monitoring for environmental contamination
These features lead to a better user experience and easy compliance.
Built in standards for configuration and reports to meet the standards driving the market include:
- ISO 14644-1:2015 – Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments
- ISO 21501-4:2018 – Calibration standards
- EU GMP Annex 1 (2008 and 2022) – Good Manufacturing Practice: Manufacture of Sterile Medical Products
- China GMP
Standalone or as part of an easy to use complete monitoring system, AeroTrak®+ Portable Particle Counter A100 Series meet your needs.
Features and Benefits
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing — routine monitoring and investigations
- Semiconductor and/or electronics manufacturing — investigations and size characterization
- Cleanroom certification — classification, filter testing, and recovery rate